- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
GW Visits You
GW Admissions representatives travel throughout the world during the academic year. We encourage you to meet with us when we are in your area. Also, check with your high school counseling office to find out when GW might be visiting your school.
Learn how students and faculty put knowledge into action to solve real-world issues and why they're proud to be Colonials. Hear about GW's many academic programs and college life in Washington, D.C. Meet the Admissions Director who will be your GW contact throughout the application process.
- Los Angeles - Tuesday, May 19 at 8:00p.m. - Flintridge Preparatory School - 4543 Crown Avenue
- Orange County - Sunday, May 17 at 4:00p.m. - Newport Beach Marriott Bayview - 500 Bayview Circle
- Riverside - Monday, May 18 at 7:30p.m. - Mission Inn Hotel & Spa - 3649 Mission Inn Avenue
- San Diego - Saturday, May 16 at 1:00p.m. - High Tech High - 2861 Womble Road
- San Francisco - Wednesday, May 20 at 7:30p.m. - Marriott Union Square - 480 Sutter Street
- Waltham - Tuesday, May 19 at 7:00p.m. - Gann Academy: The New Jewish High School of Greater Boston - 333 Forest Street - Waltham, MA 02452
- Cranford -Tuesday, May 19 at 7:00p.m. - Cranford High School - 201 West End Place - Cranford, NJ 07016
- Plymouth Meeting - Sunday, May 17 at 2:00p.m. - Plymouth Whitemarsh High School - 201 East Germantown Pike - Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Austin - Tuesday, May 19 at 7:30p.m. - JW Marriott Austin - 110 East 2nd Street
- Dallas - Wednesday, May 20 at 7:30p.m. - Dallas Marriott Quorum - 14901 Dallas Parkway
- El Paso - Satuday, May 16 at 1:00p.m. - Wyndham El Paso Airport - 2027 Airway Boulevard
- Houston - Sunday, May 17 at 4:00p.m. - Hilton Houston Westchase - 9999 Westheimer Road
- San Antonio - Monday, May 18 at 7:30p.m. - Marriott Riverwalk - 889 East Market Street
*Please note: Event will be held along with Georgia Tech, New York University, Tulane University, and the University of Miami for prospective students interested in learning more about any or all of these esteemed universities.