As we welcome prospective students and families to our campus for limited in-person tours, please review the following information.
- You must register in advance for your visit. We are unable to accommodate walk-in visitors.
- Each student is limited to two guests (for a maximum of three visitors per party). We cannot accommodate additional guests on the tour or on campus.
- Each tour will be limited in size based on current capacity limits. Parties will be asked to allow for a safe distance between themselves during the tour to allow for social distancing.
- All participants must bring and wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth. Guests who do not comply will be asked to leave.
- Guests will complete a symptom screening questionnaire prior to their arrival on campus and will have their temperature taken at check-in. Anyone reporting symptoms or with a fever will not be able to join the tour.
- Your on-campus will not include an information session. Please watch an online or on-demand information session and review our self-guided tour brochure prior to attending an on-campus tour.
- If you experience any of the following symptoms within 24 hours of your visit (and not due to a chronic condition or within 72 hours of receiving the second dose of a vaccine), please reschedule your visit:
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscles aches
- Severe fatigue
- Nasal congestion
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
Additional availability may be added as capacity limits are increased.