In-Person Campus Tours
As we once again welcome prospective students and families to our campus for in-person tours, please review this information.
- You must register in advance for your visit. If tours are full, we are unable to accommodate walk-in visitors. Self-guided options are available from the Welcome Center.
- Each student is limited to two guests (for a maximum of three visitors per party). We may not be able to accommodate additional guests on the tour.
- We encourage each visitor to wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth while indoors.
- Please watch an online or on-demand information session and review our self-guided tour brochure prior to attending an on-campus tour.
- If you experience any of these symptoms within 24 hours of your visit (and not due to a chronic condition or within 72 hours of receiving the second dose of a vaccine), please reschedule your visit:
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscles aches
- Severe fatigue
- Nasal congestion
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
We offer many virtual options to engage with us, including information sessions, campus tours, Mount Vernon Campus information sessions, and select college-specific sessions. View all of these opportunities on our Journey to GW webpage.